Swasthyasewak. is the author and publisher of the internet resource www.swasthyasewak.com (“Website”) on the world wide web as well as the software, applications and other services provided by Swasthyasewak (together, “Services”).
• Information you provide to us
We collect Information you provide directly to us or enable or permit us to collect in the course of accessing and/or using any part of the Services (together, “Your Information”). Your Information may, without limitation, include (but is not limited to) the following:
1. Contact data (such as your email address and phone number);
2. Demographic data (such as your location, gender, your date of birth and your pin code);
3. Your health related information including medical records and history; physical, physiological and mental health condition; sexual orientation; biometric information; financial information such as bank accounts, credit and debit card details or other payment instrument details;
4. Data regarding your usage of the Services and history of the appointments made by or with you through the use of Services;
5. Insurance data (such as your insurance carrier and insurance plan); and
6. Other Information that you voluntarily choose to provide to us (such as information shared by you with us through emails or letters.
• Information we collect from other sources
We may also receive information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example: If you choose to link, create, or log in to your Swasthyasewak account with a social media service (e.g., Facebook), or if you engage with a separate app or website that uses our API (or whose API we use), we may receive information about you or your connections from that site or app.
• Information you provide or enable collection through apps or other software features
We may also seek permission for our app’s collection and syncing of contact information from your communications device in accordance with the permission system used by your mobile operating system. You may alter or disable the collection and syncing of Your Information where your mobile operating system enables you to alter the settings for such collection and syncing, but at all times subject to the condition that where our Services depend on the availability to us of such Your Information, then the Services may not be available to you where we do not have access to such of Your Information.
• Important information about platform permissions
Most mobile platforms (iOS, Android, etc.) have defined certain types of device data that apps cannot access without your consent. And these platforms have different permission systems for obtaining your consent. For example, the iOS platform will alert you the first time the Swasthyasewakapp wants permission to access certain types of data and will let you consent (or not consent) to that request; Android devices will notify you of the permissions that the Swasthyasewak app seeks before you first use the app, and your use of the app constitutes your consent.
We may use your information to do any of the following (and you acknowledge these may be for our commercial use):
2. Perform internal operations and activities including, without limitation, to provide support to the Services; respond to errors or problems with the Services; monitoring, performing analysis and research on Your Information and your and/or others’ activity with respect to use of the Services; business intelligence purposes;
3. Provide recommendations, communications, advertisements, referrals or content to you regarding features of the Services;
4. Connect with you or recommend to you information, resources or connections in the social media platform(s);
5. Sell or transfer any data, analysis, business intelligence and research to any third party – to the extent practicable in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form;
6. Send communications to you as are necessary for the provision of the Services (including administrative messages);
7. Send marketing communications, promotional messages, news and information to you with regard to the current, past or future Services and/or services of our affiliates and other third parties.
9. In the course of using the Services, it may be necessary for you to make payments using credit cards or other electronic or Internet based payment modes. We may collect such of your credit card number and/or other financial institution information such as bank account numbers and will use that information for the billing and payment processes, including but not limited to the use and disclosure of such credit card number and information to third parties as necessary to complete such billing operation.
10. Verification of credit information, however, is accomplished solely by the User through the authentication process. User’s credit-card/debit card details are transacted upon secure sites of approved payment gateways which are digitally under encryption, thereby providing the highest possible degree of care as per current technology. However, Swasthyasewak will provide you an option not to save your payment details. User is advised, however, that internet technology is not full proof safe and User should exercise discretion on using the same.
The Services may provide you with access to or enable you to procure services of third parties. Swasthyasewak neither makes any warranties or representations regarding the services of those third parties nor control or endorse those services or the content, messages or information found in those services Swasthyasewak expressly disclaims any liability with regard to: (a) your access and/or use of; (b) any decisions made with regard to; (c) any actions that you may take with regard to; the Services or any third party services. You agree to release Swasthyasewak from any claims with regard to the following and waive any such claims.
You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the Your Information. If Your Information changes, you may correct, delete inaccuracies, or amend information by making the change on your profile page or by contacting us through email@example.com We will make good faith efforts to make requested changes in our then active databases as soon as reasonably practicable. If any of Your Information is (or subsequently becomes) untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete, or Swasthyasewak has reasonable grounds to suspect that Your Information is untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete Swasthyasewak may, at its sole discretion, suspend, cancel or terminate the provision of the Services to you.You may choose to unsubscribe from marketing and promotional communications that you may receive from Swasthyasewak by clicking the relevant ‘unsubscribe’ link(s) provided as a part of such promotional marketing or communications.
You may cancel your account or otherwise stop using the Services. If you do that, you acknowledge that: (a) we may retain Your Information for so long as it is necessary to comply with law and/or regulation or in accordance with our reasonable business practices; and (b) it may not be possible for us to delete Your Information from every database that it may form a part of. Where practicable, after a period of time, Your Information may be anonymized and aggregated, and then we may continue to use it as long as we consider necessary.
Some sections of our Website may include links to other third party sites that maybe governed by their respective privacy policies. We do not govern or control such web sites nor are we bound by their policies. Once you leave our servers systems, any use of Your Information you provide is outside the purview of our policies and will be governed by the concerned site operator’s policy that you visit.
We service advertisements on our website provided by third parties. When you access and use or visit our Website these companies may use Your Information to provide you with information about their products or services. We are not responsible or bound by such access or use or privacy actions by third parties. We are not associated, affiliated or controlled by such third parties, unless expressly stated in this policy. We are not liable for any actions or steps taken by such third party web sites and Your Information accessed, collected or used by these parties.
Due to the communications standards on the Internet, when a User or the End-User or anyone who visits the Website, Swasthyasewak automatically receives the URL of the site from which anyone visits. Swasthyasewak also receives the Internet Protocol (IP) address of each User’s computer (or the proxy server a User used to access the World Wide Web), User’s computer operating system and type of web browser the User is using, email patterns, as well as the name of User’s ISP. This information is used to analyze overall trends to help Swasthyasewak improve its Service. The linkage between User’s IP address and User’s personally identifiable information is not shared with third parties. Notwithstanding the above, Swasthyasewak may share some of the aggregate findings (not the specific data) in anonymized form (i.e., non-personally identifiable) with advertisers, sponsors, investors, strategic partners, and others in order to help grow its business.
The Website uses temporary cookies to store certain data (that is not sensitive personal data or information) that is used by Swasthyasewak and its service providers for the technical administration of the Website, research and development, and for User administration. In the course of serving advertisements or optimizing services to its Users, Swasthyasewak may allow authorized third parties to place or recognize a unique cookie on the User’s browser. The cookies however, do not store any personal information of the User.
If you, as a casual visitor, have inadvertently browsed any other page of this Website prior to reading the privacy statements set out herein, and you do not agree with the manner in which such information is obtained, stored or used, merely quitting this browser application should ordinarily clear all temporary cookies installed by Swasthyasewak . All visitors, however, encouraged to use the “clear cookies” functionality of their browsers to ensure such clearing / deletion, as Swasthyasewak cannot guarantee, predict or provide for the behavior of the equipment of all the visitors of the Website.
Swasthyasewak implements reasonable security practices and procedures which are implemented by PSTakeCare include but are not limited to: encrypting data when it is on the move using industry standard practices, keeping all the data within private cloud, regularly changing production keys and password, secure and very limited access to all production servers, performing regular security updates on our servers and more.
No administrator at Swasthyasewak will have knowledge of your password. It is your responsibility to protect from unauthorized access and use your log in and password information and any such log in credentials with regard to the Services and use reasonable security measures that are available to you through your communications device and system. Swasthyasewak is not liable for any unauthorized access or use of your account and password or any consequences of such unauthorized access or use. If you suspect any unauthorized use of your account, you must immediately notify Swasthyasewak by sending an email to privacy@swasthyasewak .com. You indemnify Swasthyasewak for any loss, costs, damages, expenses or claims incurred or suffered by it due to any unauthorized use of your account and password.
If a User uses the Services or accesses the Website after a notice of changes has been sent to such User or published on the Website, such User hereby provides his/her/its consent to the changed terms.